The homestead Pr` Valentin is situated on the right bank of the Sava River on the slope of Valentine’s Peak above Jevnica. The special feature of the homestead is the house built of hewn logs. The old house was built in two periods, according to its appearance. The preserved black kitchen and the central room date from 1794. The left part with a lower ceiling and a smaller door is older. Above the house is a renovated fruit drying room from the first half of the 18th century, which still serves its purpose today. Next to the house is the Chapel of the Sorrowful Mother of God, erected to commemorate the events of the Second World War.
Several footpaths pass by the homestead: the European E6 Baltic-Adriatic footpath, the Zasavska Transversal, the Badjur Circular Route. During the Second World War, the route of the couriers and the route of the viziers was followed here. The view from the homestead overlooks the Sava River and the surrounding hills, such as Zagorica, Miklavž, Zg. Slivna and Zasavska Sveta gora.